Units 5-7. Reverse Translation. Answers.


Unit 5 – Clever

1   Tiger Woods is the best golf player in the world.
2   My brother can programme computers.
3   Tanya could paint when she was seven.
4   I couldn’t dance when I was eight, but now I can.
5   My sister can’t sing.
6   How old were you when you left school?
7   How many people were at the party?
8   Monkeys are more intelligent than dogs.
9   My brother is the most artistic person in my family.
 10   An elephant is bigger than a horse.

Unit 6 – Life in numbers

1   A century is one hundred years.
2   There are sixty minutes in an hour.
3   I’ll see Mike tomorrow.
4   She won’t go to university next year.
5   Will he be on TV?
6   Where will they live?
7   Everybody is very friendly.
8   Matt is very ambitious.
9   If I study, I’ll pass my exams.
 10   We won’t go to the beach if it rains.

Unit 7 – Sport for all

1   Watch the football match!
2   Sara is going to be a journalist.
3   We aren’t going to play tennis.
4   He isn’t going to speak to the manager.
5   I think they’ll win the tennis competition.
6   I think she’ll be a skiing champion one day.
7   Are you going to meet us at the football stadium?
8   What is he going to play today?
9   I think their fans will be very happy.
10   I’m planning a basketball tournament.

Comments