Exam. Interior Desing (PDO)

I would like to apologise because I know it is very late, but it has been impossible for me to write earlier.

The contents for the exam are as follows:
- 10 questions from WS no. 1 (initial test)
- 10 verbs from the list of irregular verbs (including pronunciation)
- Definitions of jobs (you have to guess the job and write it)
- Qualifications for jobs
- Writing sentences with who, which and where
- Translate some questions and say if you are asking for the subject or the object
- Complete the sentences with GH words and match their pronunciation
- Composition (one way to.../ reasons to do sth)

Remember to revise the Speaking section and WS no. 15 for the Oral Exam.

The exam will be at the Assembly Hall (Salón de Actos).

Good luck!

Comments

Lucía said…
We want our qualifications, please! :P

See you soon.

Lucía. :)
Celia Molina said…
What you want is your MARKS!!!!, darling, not your qualifications (requisito, título). Give me half an hour. I've got them, but I have to type and post them.
Lucía said…
Thank you Celia!!! :D